Tuesday 13 January 2015

Waterfall card

Hello again everyone, and thank you for visiting.

Today I’m sharing a waterfall card;  these used to be really popular, but have fallen out of fashion a bit.  



I used Coastal Cabana card and a sheet of Designer Series Paper from the Maritime set, as well as small pieces of Whisper White, Real Red and a scrap of Night of Navy on the waterfall elements.

The stamps are from the Amazing Birthday set - and if you want to get hold of the products I used, there are links at the bottom of this post which will take you to my online shop.

You can download instructions for a waterfall card here. - and you can watch my YouTube video if you want to see how I made the card.


Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration is still under way until the end of March - for every £45 you spend with Stampin' Up! you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure FREE!  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.