Tuesday 21 April 2015

Good Clean Fun!

Hello  bloggers!  

I'm still having fun playing with SU goodies and I particularly love re-inkers.  Today's project uses them with shaving foam in a technique I first came across in my days as a nursery/primary school teacher.  
This is one that needs a minimum of materials and clean-up is easy - after all, you're working with soap!  Get the most inexpensive shaving foam you can (don't use the other half's designer-fragranced can - it just causes arguments!) - it works just as well.  I mixed my colours with rubbing alcohol (surgical spirit - you could use vodka but that would be a terrible waste!)  but water will work as well, it just takes longer to dry.


Hope you enjoyed this project - and thanks for visiting.  See you soon!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.