Tuesday 15 September 2015

It's a Gift!

Hello and thank you for visiting today.

If you've been looking at the projects on my blog, you might have noticed that I love cards that move or flip or pop up.  Paper engineering has fascinated me ever since I got my first pop-up book as a child.  I've always wanted to unscrew the inscrutable and take things to bits to see how they work.

Today I'm sharing a nifty little way of presenting a gift card, which I CASE'd from Susannah Jepson (Stampin' Suse)


Her's another version-
In the course of making these, I also discovered that you can shrink craft foam! Who knew?!
Here's the tutorial - 


The measurements again -

You need cardstock - 

For the outer part - 10" x 3 3/4", score at 1 1/4" and 6"
Inner pocket slider - 2 3/4" x 5 7/8", score at 1 1/4" and 5 3/8"

Thanks for watching!  

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.