Saturday 23 January 2016

The sweet smell of...

Have you seen the Blooming" Heart die in the SU catalogue yet?  It's so beautiful, delicate and filigree and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to play with it.  



I had a potpourri jar with a filigree lid and this was the inspiration for this box.  



Inside the box is an organza gift bag filled with rose petal confetti and fragrance granules so that it smells sweet.

Here's how it goes together - 


PS - If you want to see what's in the Spring/Summer catalogue, there’s a link to the PDF version at the bottom of this page, just click on the link.  To get your hands on a real-world copy, get in touch with your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, they’ll be able to help you.  And don’t forget – Sale-A-Bration is on until the end of March, so for every £45 you spend in one order (before P &P) you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue for FREE.  Good deal or what?

See you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your projects and videos. This potpourri diffuser is a really clever idea. Thanks for sharing it..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.