Tuesday 24 May 2016

Go fly a kite!

Hello bloggists and welcome to my blog.

I’ve been suffering from flu (blatant play for sympathy) and I am only just now getting over it so I hope you’ll forgive me if I keep this post short and sweet today!

Today’s project is a Kite card, which I’ve made using Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise DS papers - not my usual choice of colours.  In fact, I don't think I've ever used Melon Mambo before.

This was a really fun card to make. (I have to admit though, it was a little bit tricky to get the Melon Mambo panel to fit properly onto the front of the card.)

Here is the tutorial-fortunately recorded before the dreaded plague struck!



See you again soon,

Crafty hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.