Saturday 11 June 2016

Vintage Leaves Card

Hello bloggists,  and welcome to my blog.

Well, the weather here has been unusually fine lately.  I know I shouldn't be surprised - it is summer after all- but the past few years we've had a series of not-very-good summers.  So why does this card have a rather autumnal feel?  I can't tell you.  It just happened.

This card is very different from the vision I had in my head when I started to make it.  I was inspired by a picture in the new catalogue and decided to CASE.

This was the picture, and it was the card at the bottom I was going to recreate - 

As you can see, there was a radical change of design direction...I'm not really sure why.  I mean, I started out by accidentally cutting my card blank in portrait orientation...and after that I just made it up as I went along!

Here's the tutorial -

As you can see, nothing like the original.

I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.