Tuesday 30 August 2016

Guitar Card

Hello bloggists, and welcome to my blog!

Today I've taken inspiration from a card I saw in a magazine.  It caught my eye because I used to play guitar, and I also thought it would be a good card for anyone who enjoys music, so I've done my best to re-create it using Stampin' Up! supplies.  

It's not long now before the new catalogue goes live and so I'm teasing you - just a little bit - with something that you'll be able to get very,very soon.  See the decorative ring at the centre of the card?  It's from a die set called Merry Tags.  If you've shopped with me this year I'll be sending you a catalogue as a matter of course.  If you have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, get in touch with them for your copy - but if not and you're based in the UK, please email me (keren@tuppencecoloured.co.uk) with your address and I'll get a copy to you.

Here's how I made the card - 

Thanks for visiting - I'll be back again soon, hope you will be!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

2 comments:

  1. Love it Karen, and it was so easy to follow...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Just loved the card. My grandson is learning to play guitar so I know he will love it. Thank you so much.
    Linda C.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.