Thursday 22 September 2016

Flowerpot Pop Up Card

Hello bloggists, and welcome!
Do you ever see a great project that someone else has designed and think, “I’d love to try that but I don’t have the (whatever) to make it?”  Today’s project came about because of one of those moments. 
I was watching the Craft TV channel and saw this GREAT set of dies to make a pop-up flowerpot card.  If you’re a regular subscriber to my channel or my blog, you might know that I love action cards and pop-ups and this just blew me away.  
That’s when I started to think about ways I could get the same effect with supplies I had on hand and this is how it turned out.

I used the little house die from the Home Sweet Home set to make the flowerpot – what do you think?  Here’s how it went together –

I haven’t used the Flower Fair dies much so I wanted to use them in my flowerpot and I also thought about punching out some small flowers, which would have been a different look. Botanical Builders or the flowers from the Jars of Love set would also have looked good.

I do hope you like it and you come back soon!

Crafty Hugs,


Keren 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting this tutorials. I love to make some Pop-Up Cards but i dont know how to do. I see a book called "Make Pop-Up Cards in 30 minutes". Tomorrow i will get it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.