Saturday 22 July 2017

Daisy Springer Card


 

Hello everyone, and welcome.

I've been waiting and waiting to demonstrate with the Daisy punch. I got mine in the demonstrator pre-order before the catalogue launch.  I think every other Stampin' Up! demonstrator did as well, because SU ran out of punches.  The result was a serious shortage until such time as SU could re-stock.  And they are made overseas...

Anyway, I decided not to tease you by showing you projects with items you couldn't get - but I just can't hold back any longer.  In case you're wondering, the punches are due in stock soon. (The moral of the story is - there are some BIG advantages to being a demonstrator - and especially to joining in July 2017)

Springer cards are lots of fun and really easy to make.  Here's how I made this one - 



Here's the scoring diagram -


So easy!

Give it a try, why don't you?

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs

Keren

Product List

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card! Im not sure if it is my phone I can't see the dimensions of the card....it looks like 4 X ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The base card is 4 by 10. Score at 2, 4, and 6 inches.

      Delete
  2. Was looking for the blog page on how to make a SU! Post It's Station. Can you please send me the link for this blog page? Thank you!





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one, Gloria? http://2dcoloured.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/post-its-station.html

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.