Saturday 30 September 2017

Simply Sketched 23


Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday 

Challenge! 

We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. 


This time the challenge has been set by Dee Copus-Reed.

As well as the sketch, Dee gave us a couple of extra conditions – we had to make a gift card holder with a masculine theme. Here’s my attempt. 

I rotated the sketch so that it was in portrait orientation, and used the guitar from “Country Livin’” I haven’t played with my watercolour pencils for a while so I made the most of the chance to use them.

To make it a gift card holder, I fell back on one of my favourite ways of presenting a card – the “slide-up”.  (If you want to know how I made it, keep an eye on my YouTube channel – I’ll be posting a tutorial there soon)




OK, so that’s my contribution and I do hope you liked it.  Now, if I could just encourage you to go and check out what Keila  has created by clicking the button below
I know you’re going to love what the rest of the team has done, so keep hopping!

Crafty Hugs


Keren


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the way the gift card 'slides up' when the card is opened. Dee x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.