Wednesday 23 May 2018

Faceted box

Hello, and welcome to my blog.  

The blogging has been a bit hit-and-miss lately and for that I apologise.  There's barn quite a bit going on with the family that's taken up a lot of my time and energy. I won't bore you with the details, but it has meant that sometimes the blogging has to be hit and run.

Thankfully, I have crafting to help me relax and keep me sane.  Designing projects and working out the details occupies my mind, and making the projects keeps my hands busy.  

Today's project started off to be a little domed box, but I played around with the measurements and got this interesting shape.  Here's how it went together -


Here's the cutting/scoring diagram -

And you'll find the products I used below.  I've been playing with items from the new catalogue just to tease you - but it's not too long to wait before you can get your hands on them, with the new catalogue open for business at the beginning of June.  I'm so excited...!

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.