Thursday 21 April 2016

Can I per-suede you?

Hello Bloggists!

So, after all the excitement of OnStage, this blog is back to its normal routine- well, almost, because we're now counting down to the launch of the 2016-17 Annual catalogue.  There are some gorgeous new things coming along, but to make room for them, we are saying goodbye to some old favourites and the Retiring List is out - and there are some surprises on it!

Something that wasn't a surprise was that we are saying goodbye to the 2014-16 In Colours.  I'm going to miss Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon in particular. Over the next few weeks - until the new catty comes into play - I'm going to be posting "Use it Up" projects, as well as teasing you by showing you some of the new things coming your way.

This card features Blackberry Bliss, which I've treated to give a suede-like finish.
Would you like to see how I did it?  Here's the tutorial...
Hope you liked it!

See you soon?

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.