Thursday 14 April 2016

On the CASE again!

 Hello bloggists!

Where do you get your crafty inspiration form?  Usually, for me, it's something I've seen elsewhere.  It might be a colour combination in an advertisement, or something I've seen on Pinterest or on Facebook, or on TV - or in the Stampin' Up! Catalogues, which is where the design for this card comes from.


Here's the original, which is on page 30 of the annual catalogue (I didn't realise that it WAS page 30 when I chose to cut 3 and 0 out of gold glimmer paper with the Big Numbers dies- I'm not sure if that was my subconscious at work or pure dumb luck!)  We call it CASEing- it stands for Copy And Share Everything!


And of course, there's a tutorial.

The annual catalogue and the spring/summer catalogues run until 31 May.  Some items will retire and be replaced with new designs and I've got my fingers crossed that my favourites will be carried forward - but until the Retiring list comes out next week we just don't know - and when the list comes out some things sell out really, really quickly so if there's something that you've had your eye on, now's the time to take the plunge.

I'll be getting a sneaky peek at the new catalogue at the weekend when I go to the demonstrators' conference - having the chance to attend these is one of the good things about being a demo (and also the opportunity to get the new goodies ahead of everyone else - and the discount is another reason to join!)  I'll be sharing some sneaky peeks as soon as I'm allowed to - stay tuned!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.