Saturday 16 July 2016

Pet Selfies

Hello bloggists, welcome to my blog!

I've had a lovely few weeks away from the day job but it's back to the day job on Monday- :(

I 've had lots of  time to plan and to craft though, and I've taken the opportunity to get to grips with some apps to help me plan and to keep notes of ideas and inspiration.  

I see lots of great crafting ideas on social media - and I always think "I must try that" - then I go back to try to find it and can't.  I keep a notebook for ideas However, thanks to a tip from Connie Stewart, I've discovered Evernote - it really helps me to keep track of all the wonderful inspiration that I get from others and to be able to give credit where it's due afterwards.  (Yes, I know about Pinterest but whenever I go there I emerge hours later having pinned lots of ideas but never actually having visited my own boards..)  Trello is another great tool that helps me plan my YouTube videos and blog posts.  I am now super-organised (well, for about five minutes anyway!)

Today's cards were inspired by an idea on Splitcoast Stampers -



I do hope you like it!

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.