Wednesday 13 December 2017

Spinning Santa


Hello, and welcome!


There aren’t many weeks left before the Autumn/Winter Catalogue is retired, and while some items are carrying over, many lovely things will be retiring and only available while stocks last (but will make space for the gorgeous things to come in the Spring/Summer Catalogue!)  But fear not, there are Christmas-themed items in the Annual catalogue and I’ve made use of them for today’s card.

Spinner cards are fun to make and have the wow! factor, especially for children’s cards.  I’ve made a few of them over the years. I don’t like the images to be upside down when they spin so I’ve previously arranged the spinner to revolve around the vertical (top to bottom) line.  This time, though,  it spins top to bottom.
Here’s how I made it-


So much fun - and doesn't have to be for Christmas - a lovely flower would work as well!

Keep Crafting!

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.