Wednesday 21 March 2018

Diagonal lid box

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

It's officially the first day of spring today, although at the time of writing you'd never  guess.  It's tuned cold again and we even had some snow over the weekend.  But Easter will soon be here and hopefully we'll get some warmer weather so let's cheer ourselves up with some bright and beautiful colours!

I cam across this box on YouTube and I was really intrigued by the unusual lid - or lids, because there are two of them.  It took me several goes to get the dimensions right so that the tray would fit inside!



Here are the diagrams.  For the lids, you need two pieces 8 x 4 1/2".  Score on the long side at 3 1/2" and 4 1/2", on the short side at 1"

The tray section is 7 3/16" square, score on each side at 15/16" and 1 7/8"

I particularly liked that this box's design means that it works well when made of paper, so I could use this DSP one last time before it retires at the end of Sale-A-Bration (last day on Saturday!)  (We'll still have the co-ordinating stamps and dies, though)

Keep Crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.