Saturday 31 March 2018

Faceted gift bag

Hello, and welcome!

Today I'm sharing a project that I've CASe'd from a Dutch demo named Caroline van Straaten.  I loved this gift bag so much, it's such a pretty shape!

Caroline used the Gift Bag Punch board in her project (and you can see how she did it here).  I decided to see how it could be made without using the punch board, though.  And it wasn't too difficult (although using the punch board would have made it easier).  Here's my tutorial - 




And if you'd like the measurements, well, here they are!
By the way, isn't the Painted with Love DSP simply stunning?  So pretty!

You can find a link to the supplies I used below.

Anyway, thanks for visiting and

Keep crafting!

Crafty hugs,

Keren


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow, i love it its gorgeous, you are so talented, i made one but my card stock was maybe a bit to light for the job but it did
    turn out perfect so thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.