Saturday 8 December 2018

Snow dome

Hello, and welcome!

I’ve been blogging regularly for a few years now – both here and on my earlier blog – and at this time of year, I get to thinking about how to use my craft supplies in festive decorations.


 

I’ve been blogging regularly for a few years now – both here and on my earlier blog – and at this time of year, I get to thinking about how to use my craft supplies in festive decorations. 

Usually it’s a bauble for the tree (and I had lots of ideas for this year, but I’m running out of time because there were so many other projects I wanted to show you first!).  This time it’s a snow dome- well, sort of.  Can you see what it’s made of? That’s right, it’s a disposable wine glass!  
Here’s how I made it –
I didn’t include any loose “snow”, but it would have been easy to add a spoonful before I sealed the base.


Since making this, I’ve thought that one of these domes would look lovely with an artificial rose inside (inspired by Beauty and the Beast!) I have a ribbon rose that I made for another project but wound up not using and it would be perfect for this. 

So that’s my project for today.  I do hope you liked it and come back and see me again sometime soon!

Crafty Hugs,
Keren

2 comments:

  1. Lovely project, thank you. Can you tell me how you attached the snowflake inside the glass please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Snow Dome, very pretty. Thank You for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.