Wednesday 27 February 2019

I'm BAAACK!

Hello, and welcome!




Well, I’ve been away from blogging/YouTube for longer than I expected.  Without wishing to bore you with the dreadful details, I’m still recovering from the worst bout of flu I’ve ever had.  (Recovery was not helped when my husband went down with the same thing three days after I did!)

I’ve been back to my day job for over a week, but I’ve been left with no energy and no crafty mojo.  I began to think that energy and mojo were never, ever coming back…

Eventually, though, I started to feel a bit more like my old self again.
Before the dreaded lurgy struck, I’d been working on a couple of projects – filmed but needed editing and uploading.  Over the next few posts I’ll be mixing those in with some filmed later.

So this is the first of them.

I love pop-up box cards.  They are easy to make, look impressive and don’t take up much room in their folded state.  Here’s my latest version, sized to fit in a C6 envelope.


Hope you enjoyed it!

I'll be back to my normal schedule from now on, so do come back and see me again soon!

Till then, keep crafting!

Keren



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.