Wednesday 5 June 2019

Beautiful Day Butterfly



Hello, and welcome!

Today's project is all about the watercolour. 

 I'll be honest, these stamps weren't top of my must-have list.  It took me a while to decide to get them, but I'm very glad I did!

Playing with the wet-in-wet watercolouring technique was so relaxing.  It's not one for those who like to be in complete control of their colouring, though - you do have to "go with the flow"!

Here's the project -





I'm so happy that the Beautiful Day stamps are going to be with us another year so I can carry on playing with them. Have you seen the new catalogue yet?  (There's a link at the bottom of the page!) Do you have a returning favourite?  Let me know!


Keep crafting,

Keren



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.