Saturday 8 June 2019

Free as a Bird - Trinket Dish

Hello and welcome!

Today's project is a small home decor item.  

I wanted to experiment with getting a stamped image onto this little dish - it came in a set of three from the pound shop, so it was a real bargain!

The technique is super-easy, especially if you use my "secret sauce" (recipe from Pink Poodle Crafts) to stop water-based ink from running!  

Want to know more?  Here's the tutorial!



I also made the fridge magnet while I was at it. The finished items would make cute and inexpensive gifts - you could even make some for a craft fair. It's a quick and easy technique - but you do have to allow for the drying time, of course.

If you give it a try, don't forget to tell me how you got on!

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.