Saturday 20 July 2019

Rainbow and Fluffy Clouds - Double z fold card

Hello everyone, and welcome!


If you've been following this blog, you probably already know that it's all a bit erratic at the mo' because of the MASSIVE declutter that's come about because of electrical work that needs doing.  All my spare time (after the day job) is taken up with exploring cupboards and deciding what to keep and what to chuck.  The amount of junk that can be accumulated over 20+ years in a one-bedroomed flat is truly awe-inspiring.  My husband has paid so many visits to the recycling centre that the workers are talking about inviting him to their Christmas party!

Anyway, I made this double-z fold card before it all kicked off.  SU don't have rainbow or clouds dies just now - so I improvised!  Here's how - 

Right, so I'm back to the decluttering.  I am planning a new and improved crafting space for myself when it's all done - so it'll be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.