Saturday 3 August 2019

Clockwork Heart

Hello, and welcome!

Well, the declutter/destash that's been in progress for the past few weeks (see the last couple of blog posts for details) is almost finished and I begin to have hope that I will be able to actually craft again soon, although it will be a while before I'm back to my normal routine.  

It's rather frustrating, because SU demonstrators can now order from the Autumn/Winter catalogue (everyone else gets to see it next month) and there's such a lot of lovely things that I want to play with!  

Anyway, today I'm sharing a project that I completed before all the chaos started.  


My crafting roots are in altered art/mixed media/distress/grunge and once in a while I feel inspired to revisit them.  The inspiration for this card was a stamped image I saw somewhere.  It's technique-heavy, but I hope you like it.

So it's back to the clearing-out for me.  This was the last of the projects that I made before we started working our way through years of accumulated stuff so I may be very quiet for a while, but I will be back.  

Hope I'll see you soon!

Keep crafting,

Keren Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.