Wednesday 16 October 2019

Let it Snow - Tall slim notebook

Hello, welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

Blogging has been a bit hit and miss recently.  I’m useless at Pinterest too. If I’m short of time, I concentrate on my YouTube channel, with an occasional detour into Facebook.  Lately, I’ve found my crafting time being nibbled away by – well, stuff.  The great declutter/purge is pretty much done for now and all of my craft supplies are lovely and tidy and I CAN’T FIND ANYTHING!

Anyway, October is well under way and I just realised that there are two more paydays before Christmas, so I’d better get my skates on if I’m going to have any Secret Santa/stocking filler gifts ready!  So today, I’ve taken a pre-made tall slim notebook and given it a facelift!  Here’s what I did -

I almost didn’t order the Let it Snow paper.  When I was going through my long-forgotten craft supplies I found a truly shameful amount of patterned paper and I resolved to be more careful about what I get in future.  I’m usually left with quite a few sheets of retired DSP (but now I have a Cunning Plan to bind the leftovers into scrap journals!).  I’m glad I had second thoughts, because these papers are beautiful. 

Because I started with a ready-made notebook, this was a quick project and if you wanted to make a few of them at a time, can be batch-made (cut all your card/paper at once, then cover all the fronts/cover the backs/glue the lining/add the trim and so on).  And of course, with a different pattern of paper, these notebooks could be a cute gift at any time of year. 

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.