Thursday 24 October 2019

That frosty feeling


Hello and welcome! 

Today I’m sharing a very quick and easy project.
When you have paper that’s as beautiful as the Feels like Frost Designer Series Paper, you don’t have to do much to make a stunning card.  The hardest part is choosing which of the gorgeous images you want to use.

A die-cut label, a bit of ribbon, some stamping with Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink, and you’re done.  I added just a little bit of shimmery Crystal Effects.  (I was sad when Crystal Effects was retired, so I’m really enjoying having this to play with!)

I used Balmy Blue for the card base by mistake.  Seaside Spray would probably have co-ordinated better, but Balmy Blue works pretty well, so I’m calling it a happy accident. 

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.