Saturday 21 January 2017

Up and Away!

Hello bloggists and welcome.

It’s Sale-a-Bration Saturday again and today I’ve made use of the Carried Away DSP, which coordinates with the Lift Me Up bundle.  I’m a real lover of hot air balloons, although I would think twice about going up in one (I’m told that going up is fine, but landing is whole different experience!). 

Today’s project is a pull-up card with a difference – the balloon and clouds “float” in the air when the slider is pulled. 
I was thinking of suspending the balloon from the top of the frame so that it could move freely, but in the end I decided to glue it to the band of clouds. 


Take a look at how I made it-




What do you think?  And what do you think about this year’s Sale-a-Bration freebies?  Aren't they fab?  I am having so much fun playing with them.  If you haven't seen them yet, you can see them by clicking on the picture at the bottom of the page.

So now I'm off to plan some more projects with the yummy supplies I've got from the new catalogue - so please do come back again soon to see what I've been up to!

Crafty Hugs, 

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.