Thursday 12 January 2017

Wooden Heart

Hello bloggists and welcome. 

Today's tutorial is part two of the Shabby Heart project.  I don't often do grungy and shabby projects these days but my crafty roots are firmly in the shabby, distressed and inky! Now and again it's fun to get messy again.

At the end of part one, I'd covered the mdf heart in crackled paid and sat;mped and inked.  So now it's time to finish it with some embellishments.

So there it is.  By the way, the little pot that the beeswax was melting in is the case from a jumbo tea light.  I wanted something that wouldn't leak and could stand the heat from the room scenter warmer.

That's it for today, and I hope you enjoyed this project.  Don't forget to join me for Sale-A-Bration Saturday!

See  you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I always look forward to your posts and the way you achieve the finished project. Might even give this a go

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.