Saturday 4 February 2017

Clean and simple card - Designer Tee

Hello bloggists, and welcome.

It's been a very busy week work-wise, and while I got through everything I needed to and it all went well, I'm very glad that it's behind me!  

Crafting has helped me relax this week.

As it's Saturday, and it's Sale-a-Bration time, today I've used one of the items you can earn for FREE when you make a purchase worth £45 or more.  Can't say fairer than that, can we?  (BTW, it's also a very good time to join SU as a demonstrator - as well as the usual starter kit  - £135-worth of items for £99- you can also choose 2 free stamp sets...)

Here's what I've been up to -
That's it for now, see you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.