Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Tiny box

Hello Bloggists and welcome. 

Tomorrow is Saint David's day, a very important day in this country. Saint David is our patron Saint, and his feast day is a great occasion for Welsh people. We'll be celebrating in all sorts of ways.


 So today's project has a patriotic theme. I made this little box to hold a fridge magnet but it would also fit a lipstick.  I made it with a double wall.  I like the professional finish of this type of box.

Here's how I made it.


Hope you have a good day, and if you have any Welsh cakes, enjoy!

Crafty hugs,


Keren.

1 comment:

  1. traditional occasions are a major role in our life and we have to celebrate them in a better way also bring some gifts to our love before sending a gift you need to craft Custom boxes.here i am just need to talk about custom lipstick boxes which will make your love more expressive and attractive.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.