Saturday 18 March 2017

Hey Chick! Egg Carton

Hello bloggists and welcome!

I can't believe that it's almost the end of March and that Sale-a-Bration will soon be over.  In fact, this is the last-but-one Sale-a-Bration Saturday - how mad is that?  

I didn't think I'd get much use out of the rather funky chickens in the "Hey Chick" set, but they've grown on me and I shall miss demonstrating with them when they're no longer available.  Of course, they're a perfect match for the mini egg boxes in the Spring-Summer catalogue and it would have been wrong not to use them together.  Add a bit of bling with the Mint Macaron Glimmer paper and you've got a rather neat way of presenting Easter treats.

Here's the tutorial - 

Don't forget, if you want to get your hands on some of the super things you can earn for FREE (everyone's favourite price!)  in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue, you need to act now.  When they're gone, they're gone and after March 31 they're gone for good!

That's me done for today, back again soon!

Crafty Hugs, 

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.