Tuesday 21 March 2017

Tasty Truck Slider Card

Hello Bloggists, and welcome.



According to Mr Google, who knows everything, yesterday was the first day of spring, and although the morning started off a bit wet and windy where I live, by the afternoon the sun had come out and it was looking much more , well, spring-like.  
Today’s card is quite spring – like – or at least, I think so.
I used some of the stamps from the Tasty Trucks Sale-A-Bration set as well as items from the annual and spring/summer catalogues.  It’s another action card .
It was lots of fun to make and very straightforward.  Here’s how I made it -

I don’t want to rush you, but there aren’t that many days left in this year’s Sale-a-Bration and that means that you don’t have long to get your hands on the lovely things you can earn for FREE when your order is over £45 (before p&p).

You’ve also only got a few days left to benefit from the joining offer.  I haven’t said much about this, but if you’re thinking of joining SU, now is a very good time.   Usually, when you join, your Starter Kit costs you £99 and you choose £130-worth of items.  Until the end of March, you can also choose 2 stamp sets (from any of the catalogues) for free. And once you join, you also benefit from the demonstrator discount.  (If you’d like to know more about joining my team, please get in touch!)

That's all for now,

See you again soon, I hope!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.