Thursday 16 March 2017

Rustic Heart

Hello bloggists, and welcome.


Here's today's project. I thought I'd try a bit of home decor today.   I bought this Willow heart some time ago and it’s been waiting for the right product to use with it to come along ever since. 



When I first saw the Succulents dies in the catalogue, I wasn't all that impressed. That was before I saw what other people have been doing with them - and then I just had to have them! With the right shaping and inking, they are so realistic looking. Here's how I made it - 



I put the wreath  together using  hot glue, and  whenever I use my glue gun/pen  in a project, I always get asked about it. If you're in the UK, here's a link to where I got mine from. 


I had a look to find a US equivalent, but it doesn't seem to be on sale there. If you're looking for something similar, look for glue gun with an l-ion  rechargeable battery. The kind that are powered  by AA batteries lose power very quickly.


That's it for today, and thank you for joining me.
See you again soon!


Crafty Hugs,


Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.