Wednesday 16 August 2017

Large gift bag with embossed tag

Hello blog friends, and thank you for visiting today.

It's not easy to tell from the photo, but today's project is a BIG box.  It's nearly 8 inches square and two inches deep, so it'll hold a good-sized gift.  You could probably get at least 6 cupcakes in there, or a good-sized sponge cake.  And it all folds flat, so you can store it out of the way in an envelope until you're ready for it.

It's quite a quick make, so I've also shown you how I did the embossing on the label.  (I showed how to make the Gerbera last week)


This Foil Frenzy DSP is so blingy, it takes my breath away!

What do you think?  I'm going to make a few of these in different sizes ready for Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by - see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.