Saturday 26 August 2017

You Octopi my Thoughts

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog.

Does anyone else have a “thing” for octopuses?  My other half finds them quite fascinating, and thanks to him, now I do, too.  They are amazingly intelligent (not to say downright crafty) creatures. 

So I had to get the Message in a Bottle stamps because of the octopus.  My husband insisted!   He also likes making puns (I can’t seem to stop him) so these stamps were just about perfect for him.

Today’s card is a very quick and easy one – sometimes you just need a card fast with a minimum of supplies.

PS – I did give the card to my husband and it’s on display on his bedside cabinet, so I think he liked it!

See you again soon,

Crafty hugs,


Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.