Hello, and welcome to my blog.
Well, Wednesday’s tutorial could have gone better. I managed to share a half-edited version of my project, so if you watched it, you got all the times I stopped/started/decided to do a bit off camera etc.
To explain, I started by filming the box-making process, and then decided that the box would look REALLY GOOD with some crinkled seam binding ribbon – which I needed to order, so I set it aside while my order was delivered. I then finished the second bit, but, having my mind on goings-on in my day job, forgot that I hadn’t edited it. A very big Ooopsy was the result. (I’ve replaced it with an edited version now.)
Anyway, today’s project is the first of this year’s baubles. Over the past couple of years, I managed to make at least one per year and I’ve no intention of breaking the tradition!
Early access to the Card Front Builder dies means that I can get well ahead of the game. Here’s the tutorial - properly edited, I hope!
The dies are part of a mega-suite that’s going to be in the Autumn/Winter catalogue, but you can get them before 1 September because SU have released them early. I set myself a monthly budget for craft supplies, so I’m really pleased about the early release because there are some really lovely things coming and I already have some of them – so I’ll have the cash for more goodies!
OK, so now I’m going to triple check that I’ve edited my video properly.
See you again soon,
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.