Wednesday 11 July 2018

A fishy project!

Hello, and welcome!

Today I've been inspired by the Stampin' Up! catalogue.  As well as listing all the yummy goodies you can buy from Stampin' Up!, the catalogue is a fabulous source of inspiration - in fact, it used to be called the Ideas Book once upon a time.  I spotted a sweet little aquarium made in one of the Tiny Treat Boxes and I wanted to reproduce it (or CASE it).  

I changed it a bit - I added in a goldfish from the Jars of Love set, and I used sequins instead of sprinkles.  See what you think!


BTW, if the sound is a bit weird, I apologise.  It's been unusually warm here lately (I know, if you live in parts of the world where it gets much hotter in the summer 30 degrees C doesn't seem so bad, but this is the UK and we don't have air-conditioning in houses as a rule!) so I have up to 6 fans running, and when that happens it sounds as if I'm in a wind tunnel, so I have to voice-over my tutorials when the weather cools off a bit...

Anyway, I am going to go and take a cool bath to chill down a bit!

See you soon,

Keep Crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.