Saturday 14 July 2018

Mini Album - Page 2

Hi everyone, and welcome!

Today I'm continuing with my mini album project.


I wanted something a bit simpler to back onto the first page (which did have a lot of flaps) so the second page just has three slots to hold mini folders.

After I'd finished it, I realised that I could have made it with flaps to fold out - so maybe I'll repeat the design later on in the book (after all, there are 10 more sides still to go!)
The embellishments were stamped using a retired set...I was sorry to see this one go and while I often sell my retired stamps to raise money to buy new ones, I couldn't bear to part with these!

It's still way too warm to turn off the fans here, so once again I've voiced-over this video.  I do hope it isn't too bad an effort! It was touch and go as to whether this tutorial got published - I had a major problem with my computer and for a while I was afraid that I was going to have to wipe my hard drive and re-install the operating system - and of course, I hadn't finished uploading my finished projects to YouTube.  But as you can see, I managed to get the machine working. 


As I upload each video in this project, I'm adding them to a playlist so if you missed any, you can easily find the previous episodes.

Anyway, that's today's bog.  I hope you're enjoying this series!

Keep Crafting,

Keren



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.