Wednesday 18 July 2018

Dragonfly Dreaming


Hello - and welcome!

Today I've been CASE-ing another demo's work.  I got this idea from Rachel Tessman (you can find her blog here). I was so impressed with the clever way the dragonfly acts as a closure for the card.

Here's my version.  So that the dragonfly was in the centre of the card, I made the front asymmetrical so that the punched slot would be in the right place.



Isn't that so much fun?

I used markers to add colour to the wings, but you could get the same effect using stamp pads.  (Speaking of stamp pads, have you  seen this month's special offer for new demonstrators where you get 10 free stamp pads as well as the usual £130-worth of items for £99 when you join as a demonstrator?  There's never been a better time to join!)

See you again soon!

Crafty hugs,

Keren
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.