Saturday 8 September 2018

Beautiful Blizzard

Hello, and welcome!

I'm sharing the project that I made LIVE on Facebook.

It's a Twist & Pop card.  I can't stop making these cards!
 Have you seen the new catalogue yet?  This bundle - Beautiful Blizzard - was right at the top of my shopping list.  I love making winter themed cards - they aren't necessarily for Christmas, and I think you could this bundle for a winter birthday or just to send a special message.



The edited video is now on my YouTube channel (if you want the unedited version, it's on my Facebook page - just search for Tuppence Coloured).  

After saying that this doesn't have to before Christmas, of course it definitely could be a  holiday message for someone special.

Have you started your Christmas crafting yet? What's on your shopping list?  Don't be shy, let us know!

Keep Crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.