Saturday 1 September 2018

Mini Album - Page 6 & 7



Hello, and welcome!

Today I have the latest episode in my mini scrapbook project.  

I've decided to focus on the "feature" pages (those with interactive elements) for the last few episodes, and to just show you the layout "maps" for the facing pages - summer's nearly over and it's time to move on to other projects!  

Today's feature is a hidden lock page.  The mechanism is based on an idea by Caroline Helwigh (Crafty Caroline), which I thought was just genius!

 The octopus slides to one side, and then you can open the page to reveal what's inside.


In this case, I've put some accordion-fold pages behind the "door", so there's a lot of space for your memories.

Here's the tutorial -




I promised you the layout for the facing page - here it is.  Again, lots of space for pictures and journalling.



I do hope you are enjoying this series.  The album is nearly full now, and my ideas for it have been changing as I've gone along - I've learned a lot - and while I have some plans for the last few pages those may change...

Keep crafting!

Keren



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.