Wednesday 12 September 2018

Matchbox explosion box

Hello and welcome!

I admit, I am a bit addicted to my crafty supplies.  Its not often I make something without using my Big Shot or stamps, so today's project is a bit of a departure. 

I'm a bit late to the party with this one, too.  Somehow, I've only just managed to catch up with the Matchbox Explosion Box - there are lots of them on Pinterest and YouTube so I can't explain how I missed them all!

When you remove the lid, the box opens up to reveal four little drawers - so handy!

I used the envelope punch board and it made the construction so easy.  Apart from that, I used paper, card and a bit of ribbon and a doiley to decorate.  The Share What You Love paper is such good quality, it makes a nice sturdy box - as well as being so very pretty!  

Here's how I made it_ 




I'll use mine for keeping my sewing kit organised - pins, embroidery scissors, tape measure, needles will all fit in the drawers.  What else could you use it for?

Keep Crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.