Wednesday 24 October 2018

Jumpin' Jack ...Frost!


Hello and welcome!
 I’m sharing a pop-up card today, just because I love a good action card.   I also love these Spirited Snowmen, they make me smile!

(Oh, and did you notice those die cut snowflakes?  They are from a set of thinlets that will only be on sale in November 2018, so if you love them, don't wait too long!)

The pop-up mechanism for this card is the parallelogram.  I’ve made hollow cubes of card that are glued to the card base and the pop-ups, so that when you open the card it lifts the pop-up piece.  


It's easy to do - even if not so easy to explain!

It's probably easiest to understand if you watch the tutorial - 






I used a Wobbler spring to make my snowman appear to be jumping over a snow drift.  These aren't easy to come by in the UK. I do have a couple of do-it-yourself versions that you might want to try.  Here's an extra tutorial for you.

Keep crafting!

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.