Saturday 6 October 2018

Toil & Trouble Treat Pouches

When I was a kiddie, on hot summer days (I'm sure we used to have some!), my friends and I would spend all day playing out in the sunshine.  There were playing fields and a children's playground at the top of our village and that's where we'd be.

OK, I know it's October but stay with me, I'm getting to the point!  One of the treats that we'd buy from the sweetshop near the fields was a block of frozen orange drink known as a Jubbly.  It came in a container that was shaped just like these treat pouches (only much bigger - with care a Jubbly could last most of the afternoon!)

These pouches are very quick to make and embellish and would be perfect if you're expecting to give away lots of treats this Halloween!  The pumpkin and the witches' hats are fussy-cut out of the Toil and Trouble DSP, which sounds like a lot of work but is something I would do while watching TV of an evening!

Here's the tutorial 

That's today's project and I hope you enjoyed it!  I'll be back again soon but meanwhile,

Keep crafting!

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.