Saturday 5 January 2019

Butterfly Box

Hello and welcome!

Have you seen the new SU catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure yet?  (You can see a digital version by clicking the links at the bottom of this page).  
Today I’ve been playing with some of the beautiful paper that’s you can get for free with a qualifying order.

It’s called Botanical Butterfly and it is so, so pretty.   I used one of the kraft pillow boxes as a template The template is quite sturdy, so I can use it to make boxes this size in any colour I like.  This time I chose Gorgeous Grape, which is - well, gorgeous!  -  and then fussy-cut one of the big butterflies from the DSP. 


Here’s how I made it –

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I'd love it if you came back again, but meanwhile,

Keep crafting!

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.