Saturday 12 January 2019

Butterfly Tuxedo

Hello and welcome to day's blog post!



It's been a while since I made a Tuxedo card.  I got the inspiration from watching shopping telly, where the pre-made blanks were being sold.  I realised that the cards were basically a variation of the pop-up box card - so I had a go at making my own, and I was very pleased with the result!  (You can see the original here)

Today's version is a little smaller and is slightly different.  It's probably best if I show you the video!




If you'd like the folding/cutting diagram, here it is.


Wouldn't this be a beautiful card for Mothers' Day or a springtime birthday?

And that's it for today!  Thanks for visiting, I do appreciate it!

Keep crafting,

Keren


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Great card with easy to follow instructions, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pleased to print the design to follow Karen. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing nice informative and interesting post. This information are very useful.

    The House of Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking best and affordable prom dress shop in Walnut Creek. Visit our website and get best and service at very chef price. For more information fell free call us 9258994520.

    Prom Dress Shop in Walnut Creek CA

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.