Saturday 19 January 2019

Time for tea!

Hello and welcome! 

I'm a tea drinker, me.  I love a cup of Earl Gray, taken hot without milk or sugar.  My husband prefers coffee, but it's tea for me!

A couple of years ago Stampin' Up! had a set of dies that featured cups and mugs and a kettle (or possibly teapot?) that was really popular and lots of us were sad when it retired.  I was so thrilled when I saw the stamps in the spring/summer catalogue and the dies in the Sale-A-Bration booklet - there was much rejoicing and happy dancing!  

I made a double-z fold card as my first project.  Here's the tutorial - 

I have more ideas for using these supplies, so do check back to see what I come up with! 

Keep Crafting

Keren




Product List

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed watching your video and I am excited about making one myself. Thanks for a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.