Sunday 14 April 2019

Behold - the Swaptopus!

Hello, and welcome!

When this blog is published, I shall be away from home in sunny (I hope!) Telford, taking part in a crafting retreat that my team leader is holding for her team.  So this is being done by remote control!

Stampin' Up! demo get togethers mean swaps.  It's not compulsory, but swapping is a lot of fun and a great way of sharing ideas for projects.  However, this time, I've decided not to swap at the main  event but to save my efforts for the team retreat.

Swaps production in full swing!
There will be more than 50 of us at the retreat - so that meant more than 160 passes through the Big Shot and150 punch presses!  No wonder my arm hurt the following day. (On the positive side, once the pain died down, the tendinitis that I've been suffering for a few months is also much improved, so that's a bonus!)

Anyway, here's how I made - the Swaptopus! (my husband came up with the name...)


Here's the cutting/ folding diagram, if you'd like to try this yourself. (Supplies I used are listed below.) 


Thanks for visiting - hope you enjoyed!

Keep Crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.