Tuesday 16 April 2019

OnStage, April 2019

 Hello, and welcome!

Well, I've had an amazing weekend away in sunny Telford, at OnStage Local and then our team retreat, so I don't have a project today. 

OnStage Local, Telford, 13 April
Instead, I've talked about the event and shown you the goodies that I got!  We got a copy of the NEW annual catalogue and it's stuffed full of loveliness.  It's worth being a demonstrator just for that!  AND we can order a whole month before everyone else (at a discount) - can't say fairer than that, can we?



This time I stayed an extra day to attend the Pootlers team day, organised by our amazing upline, Sam Hammond Donald (Pootles herself!)  We had a day of fun and crafting - although I have to admit that some of my make & takes went a bit wrong as I was too busy chatting and not paying attention to what I was doing...


Anyway, most of us had made swaps and I came home with a bag full of inspiration (and quite a bit of chocolate, oddly enough).  



So now I'm back home, tired and happy with my new catalogue to look at and putting my wishlist together! (Can't show you what's inside, sorry...but trust me, you are going to LOVE it...)


Back to reality now !

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.