Saturday 18 May 2019

A box full of Hummingbirds


Hello and welcome!

Sneaky peek time - today I’ve been playing with the Mosaic Mood Designer Series paper, which is going to be in the new catalogue. 


When paper’s this beautiful, you don’t really need much of anything else to make a lovely project. 


I. LOVE. THIS. PAPER.  When I was a little girl I was given a book of stories from Roman legends and it was one of my best presents ever.  I read those stories of gods and heroes over and over again and this paper reminded me so much of the pictures in that book and of Roman mosaic pictures.  I always imagined the spirit of Hope, which was the last thing to come out of Pandora’s Box, as looking like a hummingbird - so that's what inspired this project! 

The fold-flat box card is one of my favourite things – easy to make, but makes a big impact. Here’s how I made this one.  I hope you like it!



Keep crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.