Wednesday 29 November 2017

Drummer Boy Gift bag

Hello and welcome.

I almost didn't get this set.  I liked the look of it, but wasn't sure how much use I'd get from it.  However, in the end I couldn't resist, and now I'm sorry I didn't get it earlier.  It works so well with the Merry Music DSP, which is also one of my favourites; and when I run out of that, there's still the Sheet Music background stamp! ( Ooh - I think I've given myself an idea...) 



Apart from the sentiment, the stamps don't have to be for Christmas, but of course, today I've made a Christmas-themed project.  Can you believe how soon the holiday season's come round? 

For the purposes of the photo, I did go ahead and complete the bag but this is one of those projects that can be made ahead of time and stored flat.

Want to see how I made it?  Here's the tutorial.  (Did you know that you could use water to hold embossing powder in place?  Who'd'a thunk it?)

See you again soon - keep crafting!

Keren



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.